Teen Pregnancy Module
WARNING: this module doesn’t really enable teen pregnancy properly if both parents are teens at birth time. The impregnator must be young adult at birth time to avoid issues. This problem can be bypassed by also enabling teen pregnancy through anotehr mod (mccc, etc).
How previous features of the mod apply to teens:
– Teens do not get pregnancy wishes by default; you can assign them manually. BUT If a Teen who doesn’t have a wish finds out they’re pregnant, it will by default assign the ‘Does Not Want a Pregnancy’ wish and reaction to both the pregnant Sim and the father.
– Paternity testing, pregnancy preference effects, etc etc, all works with teens the same as with adults.
Teen Pregnancy Specific Elements
– When parents are told about a teen pregnancy, this happens for them to decide how to react (ignore old typo on screenshot):
If they are supportive, they can do the following:
If they are not supportive, they can do the following:
A teen who told their parents about a pregnancy can use those interactions with the parents:
Reactions and results for ‘Ask for advice and ‘Ask for money’ depend on whether the parent is supportive or not.
– a teen finding out they’re pregnant will get an extra moodlet
– upon announcing it to another teen Sim who may be the dad / is the dad, there is also an extra moodlet, which is worse if the sims don’t have a strong romantic relationship.
The Sim who told a partner or parents about being pregnant may get angry texts or supportive ones from others who’ve heard about the pregnancy (as of now, there is only 1 possible angry text and 1 possible nice one. I will add more).
If the parents have both been told about the pregnancy recently, they can worry about it together:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon entering labor, the ability for parents and their pregnant teen child to do all this disappears. This is because the pregnancy is going to end. These are for the time of the pregnancy only.
Note: IF the Sim gets an abortion through my mod, these will also go away. If it’s through another mod, you need to use the following interactions in the settings / cheat menu from my mod hidden under the “Actions” menu (when the teen Sim is the active Sim): ‘Remove Parent Reactions to Teen Pregnancy” and “Remove Paternity Markers” if you have the paternity testing module installed.
More examples of moodlets from this module in the gallery at the top of the page.
I’ll let you discover the rest in game! 🙂
- Teens will not be able to get pregnant through this module if you use Wicked Whims or Wonderful Whims or have McWooHoo with risk above 0. The rest will work. Soon, my module will be updated for full compatibility with Wonderful Whims.
ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE ON PATREON, THIS SITE IS FOR MOD INFO / DESCRIPTIONS.
FIND INDEX OF DOWNLOAD POSTS HERE